Thursday, January 29, 2009

Over 1,000 Hits!!!

WooHoo!!

My blog has been visited over 1,000 times. So for the 3 of you that have each visited 333 1/3 times . . . THANK YOU!! :-) Just kidding, I don't know who all is following, but thanks!! This has been/is a lot of fun and I am happy to keep doing it.

On the YouTube front, things are going well also. I have 33 subscribers and people from all over the world are watching my tutorials. YouTube has a lot of fancy "insight" tools to help you understand your demographic. I don't know how to work half of it. But I did figure this out.

This map represents where my videos are being watched. It goes from light grey (no views) to dark green (the most views). It is difficult to see in this wide shot but when I click on the individual regions I can see that my videos are being viewed in:



United Arab Emirates

Qatar

Kuwait

Iran

Pakistan

India

Slovenia

Great Britain

Poland

Germany

France

Norway

Sweden

Brazil

Venezuela

Malaysia

Phillipines

Japan

and of course all over the USA

If you don't already know, my YouTube channel is www.youtube.com/user/juliemichelle4.
Thanks again!! And please feel free to comment, complain :-), make suggestions. See ya' soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like that ole song says, " it's just a matter... of time."

Congrats, JM!

Hey, what's a few thousand here, or a few thousand there among friends, eh?

Keep up the good work!

C