Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year!! We had a great time at Connie Kay's Flightline Pub and Cafe. I took pics (of course), which I collaged into a digital scrapbook page. It was so easy!! Just what I need - another hobby :-) I was scrolling through some old emails and found a digi-scrap tutorial. Took me longer to find the 2 pieces of clip art (which are really cheesy - sorry) than it took to put all the pics into the layout.

I also managed to half way fulfill one of my goals. I filmed a craft tutorial!! WooHoo! It's only half done because my voice has been on the fritz since New Year's Day. Not sure why?? I'm not sick and I didn't even scream that much on New Year's Eve. So, I couldn't talk through the video. I should be able to do a voice over by this afternoon and have it posted by tonight or tomorrow. It's exciting, but also scary. Let me know what you think.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam, I thought I taught you how to drink and hold your own. Why are you looking so......Air Force'ish in this picture?

Am I gonna have to give you yet ANOTHER lesson.....?

Man King

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll standby for the promised tutorial. Like, do you enjoy teasing us or what....tic?

Ya do know that we wait, and hope for a new blog post each day to have with our morning coffee, right?

You're getting pretty good at this blogstering, JM.

C