Sunday, January 11, 2009

Altered First Aid Kit Treat Holder/Purse Tutorial

Here's my second tutorial. This time I altered one the First Aid Kits you can find at Target or Walmart for $1. It turned out really cute. So, for $1 I got a really cute project and some bandaids too boot :-) Hmmmmm . . . maybe I can figure out how to make a card with the bandaids!! You laugh, but if you ask my husband he'll tell you - I'm only half kidding :-)


The outside of the Treat Holder/Purse

A sneak peek at the goodies inside.

Yummy! Now that I look at this picture. I guess I could decorate the inside too. What do you think? Necessary, or would it just take the focus off of the important part - the CHOCOLATE!



The Video Tutorial

If you click play and then click on the video again, it will take you to my YouTube channel where you can leave a comment. Which, by the way, would be really cool ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good one, JM! And right on time with the morning coffee....

I see also that the 'voice lessons' are coming along just fine, as well. Good! Dadgum, a frog what gets in one's throat and won't even 'croak' on pitch, eh?

Enjoyed your tutorial. It's quite informative. Simple and clearly presented, easy to follow, and definitely right on time for the Valentine's Day period upcoming.

Good job, miss!

Hmmmm.... Tell the 'Batster' that if that exerciser happens to slip on him while he is hanging around upside down, in the future we may have to be referring to him as 'Sponge Pants Square Bob'! Or maybe just 'El Slinko', for short!

Oh... and btw, is there any truth to the rumor that Cox Cable Ch. 6 might be considering your crafting and expertise for a time slot, or a guest appearance? Might be worth your time and effort....

Well, good luck with it all. No telling where this might take you!

C