Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another Great Week in Review

Found an old post that I started, but never got around to actually posting. I will be taking a break from my blog this week. So this will have to tide y'all over until I return :-) By the way, the next entry you see will have written by a 40 year old - EGADS! Can you believe it? I can't!! We plan to spend my birthday evening at the Flightline eating good food and drinking cold beer and singing karaoke. So, if you're in the area . . . stop on by. You'll have a good time, I promise :-)


Adam, Mark and I went for a ride up to Ponce de Leon. We stopped at a place called Sally's to eat. Good burgers and awesome Southern veggies!!
We really enjoyed the ride along Bob Sikes Parkway. It was lot more interesting than the roads we usually take. We even saw a family of turkeys.
Right before school got out, we had a "Car Smash" fundraiser for the band.
Hayden prepares for battle.
Hayden takes a whack! The kids had a lot of fun beating the crap out of this junker.
The kids were gone one weekend, so we decided to paint the kitchen. We did it too! It felt really good to get it done.

Okay, that's it for now. I still have lots more to catch y'all up on, but it will have to wait. See ya' on the flip side of 39 :-)

No comments: