Sunday, July 12, 2009

Some Pics From Our Vermont Vacation 2009

Adam and I had a GREAT time in Vermont. Now we are back and there is so much to Blog about I don't even know where to start. I took hundreds of pictures (big surprise). I'm going to start with some nature shots and add more as I can. When y'all get sick of hearing about Vermont just let me know :-)

1 The Family House. Well loved and appreciated by lots of family members.
2
Queechee Gorge - White River Junction VT
3 One of the many Brooks that you find all over this area
4 Texas Falls - Hancock, VT - spectacular!
5 It rained almost everyday
6
The temperatures were cool during our stay. Sweet Adam built a fire in the wood stove on the cold nights to keep me toasty.
7 The meadow behind the house.
8
My cool boots. They may not be stylish, but they kept my feet dry in the many puddles caused by all of the rain.
9
A great wildlife hangout - we just never happen to see any when we're there. I really wanted to see a Moose, but no such luck.
10 Adam and I had a picnic lunch here on our way to Cabot, VT.
11 Scenic spot - this is a bigger picture of the wildlife hangout in picture #9.
12
Another scenic spot - this one is less than half a mile down the road from the house. The picture does it NO justice. It is a breathtaking valley with low hanging clouds and the cutest little red roofed house.

No comments: