Sunday, September 14, 2008

September Sunday

Hope everyone had a great Sunday. We did. Christian had a friend spend the night last night and Hayden spent the night with a friend. Everyone came home in time for church and we headed out. We have really been enjoying First Baptist Church. Adam and I have found a great Sunday School class - good Bible based teaching and neat, down to earth adults to learn with. Hayden also really enjoys his Sunday School class. And, Christian plays Bass guitar for the praise band.

After church we went to Sonny's barbeque for lunch - YUM! Then came home to do some chores - ugh :-( I did some housecleaning while Hayden, Christian and Adam laid down some lava rocks in the front yard. It looks really good. Can't believe I didn't take a pic.

But, of course I have to include some pics in this post. So, the family pics below were taken while we were in New York this summer. The whole family got together in Adam's Mom's backyard. We took tons of pics but I thought I would post these two for now.

Front Row Left to Right: Parker, Lexxie, Julie, Blain, Hayden
Back Row: Adam and Christian

Front Row Left to Right: Hayden, Phillip, Parker, and Karen
Middle Row: Blain
Top Row: Christian

Okay, well hopefully I will post again soon. Have a wonderful week!!

Julie

No comments: