Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Few Cards I Have Made

It's "Hump Day"!! Just got home from work. As most of you know I am a substitute teacher. Today I subbed for 6th grade Math. A busy day, but still fun. So far this year, I have been able to work exclusively at my 3 favorite schools. Today I was at Hayden's school. Got to keep an eye on my babies :-)

Anywho, when I 'm not at work I really enjoy creating things. Thought I would share a couple of my latest cards. I got both of these ideas off of splitcoaststampers.com - AWESOME website!! They have easy to follow tutorials, along with gallery photos and cool clubs.

This card uses a technique called a Dahlia fold. Click Here for Tutorial

The next card is a Swing Card. Simple and Fun!! Click Here for Tutorial





Well, guess that's all for today. I will post more pics soon. I'm having so much fun making all of these and love sharing them with you!!

Until Next time :-)

Julie

1 comment:

Amy E. McCollum said...

Hey Jules - LOVE the cards! You are so talented. I've got my monthly stamp group tonight and I'll have to email you the pics of the projects that we make. We're doing flip flop cards which sounds to me like it might be pretty similar to the swing card - We'll see. Love and Smooches. I'm so proud of you. Keep up the fabulous cardmaking and blog.
Life is blissful,
Amy