Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking Back 2008

Happy New Year to everyone!!! I hope that 2009 brings everyone as much joy and happiness as 2008 has brought us.
Thought I would wrap up this year's blog with a review of the year in pictures. I'm sure I have missed several things. I am in the process of transferring my pics from one computer to another. (Yes, I got a new 'puter for Christmas!!!) So, this is what I have until that endeavor is completed.
Enjoy!! And have a safe and Happy New Year!!
Hayden joins the city baseball league.
The Style Marchers are invited to be in the 2009 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Hayden graduates from Elementary School.
A little home improvement - re-mulching the yard.
A great summer with all of the boys!
The famous Mike Chesser came for a visit (happy Mike :-)
He and Adam had a great time charter fishing.
Hayden took clarinet lessons before starting band in the fall.
Christian hung out with some old friends before the DCI (Drum Corps International) competition.
Aunt Casey and the girls came for a visit.
Dad and Karla came up for a couple of days too.
Adam goes to Korea. Here he is with his friend Mike.
A fun motorcycle ride down 30A.
Adam goes to Vermont to help build a new garage.
Christian joins the Tribal News team at Choctaw High School.
Christian celebrates Homecoming with friends.
We met a lot of great people and found a great Sunday School class.
Hayden starts Middle School.
Adam, Hayden and I go to St. Petersburg for the State Band Competition.
The Style Marchers win the State Championship again.
Adam gets some new pistols. Lots of target practice for everyone.
The Raimondo's share Thanksgiving with us.
We start part 1 of the Band Room cleanup project.

Lots of Christmas fun and activities with all of our boys.

No comments: