Monday, December 1, 2008

Good Search

I'm leaving this post at the top of my page for a while.
Scroll down to see the latest post.
After, of course, you set your default search engine to Good Search.
Why google when you can Good Search :-)
The Choctawhatchee Style Marchers thank you!!

What if you could donate a penny (maybe even several pennies a day) to the Choctawhatchee Style Marchers without having to get out your wallet?? Well, now you can!!! Our fabulous Executive Board has found a Search Engine that is powered by Yahoo and donates 50% of their profit to non-profit organizations. It's called GoodSearch. Their tool bar is super easy to download and use. Here is the link to do it with. http://www.goodsearch.com/Toolbars.aspx

You're gonna' search the web anyway, right? Why not toss us a penny each time you do?? Trust me, pennies add up quick!! Click on the banner below for more details, or just click on the link above to install the toolbar and get started. We haven't even advertised this yet and we already have money in our account.

Yahoo!!! I mean GoodSearch :-)

GoodSearch: You Search...We Give!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, JM!

Kudos to the steering committee folks. Great idea. Will check out the GS search engine asap!

Oooohhh... when I grow up and get big I want to be a non-profit organization too! Oops, I have... and I am, for the next four years at least. Oh my goodness... wishes do come true in America. Is this a great country, or what?

Cooteth