Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Get a Job!

Christian has his first job!! He has wanted to work at Chick-fil-A for quite a while now. He loves the food, the people are nice, and it's close enough to the house that he could walk to work if he needed to.
We're really glad he found such a great place for his first job. The employees there are always very friendly and helpful, there's a good mix of teenage and older employees, and many employees have been there for several years. So far he is loving it. Of course, I'm starting to worry about his cholesterol :-) Eating Chick-fil-A for dinner 3x's a week can't be good for you. But, we're hoping that will get old soon.

Home after his first hard night's work :-)

First paycheck!!

1 comment:

Cooteth said...

Hey, Christian!

Good for you, man. My first paycheck was from the Piggly Wiggly in Florala, Al. 'The Pig' started in Memphis, and now not many of them are left. Only one left even in Memphis.

Not long after I moved there, I walked in one day and introduced myself to the manager. Told him that I wanted to see where it all got started, and that the Pig helped launch me on a fabulous career. I might have been just a tad exaggeratorial, and/or embellished my story somewhat, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

You're growing up, bro... time to get your feet wet in the real world. Good on ya, and the best of luck to you!

Cooteth