Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Amusing Coincidences or The President Has Good Taste

I wanted to mention this in last night's post. But, I got too tired.

When it comes to choosing music and fashion it seems that Adam and I have something in common with Barack and Michelle.

Coincidence???? You decide

Julie and Adam chose the song "Simple Gifts" to be played prior to taking their vows.
Barack and Michelle chose the song "Simple Gifts" to be played prior to taking the oath of office.

Julie and Adam chose the song "At Last" to be sung for their first dance at their reception.
Barack and Michelle chose the song "At Last" to be sung for their first dance at their inaugural ball.

Julie wore an off white dress for her wedding.
Michelle wore an off white dress to the ball.

Julie's middle name is Michelle. . .

You see where I'm going with this.

Is it just me, or are they shamelessly copying us?!?!??!?

If Michelle starts calling herself "craftastic", I'm gonna' have to do something!

I hope you all know that I am totally kidding. Just thought these were neat and unusual coincidences.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... I think we may have just caught them redhanded!

Tho isn't it often claimed that copycatting or imitating is one of the highest forms of praise, or something like that?

Yep, there they were. And on a worldwide stage setting, at that.

Uhhh... like, if ya ever get in need of a press agent, JM...

C