Friday, September 12, 2008

It's Only Been a Month



Okay, it's only been a month, but I thought it was time for another post :-) Actually my friend and "scrap sistah" Amy inspired me with her blog. She has been posting some wonderful pictures of her beautiful daughter. Well I have two heathen sons, but they are quite attractive if I do say so myself - hee hee. So I thought I would post a pic of them. Not the greatest picture, but the latest picture of Christian and Hayden together. This was taken about a month ago at our local community theatre. We were there for a dress rehearsal of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. I am on the Historian Committee and was taking still shots for the cast and crew. Christian and I came back the next week so that he could video tape the show. They are both doing very well in school. Christian is involved in band again this year as well as all things teenage. He . . . dum, dum, dum . . . has his license - YIKES!! Hayden started middle school this year and is doing VERY well. He also started in band (clarinet). Adam and I are doing well . He is about to go to Vermont to do some renovations on the family land in Rochester. Should be fun - a bunch of guys knocking stuff down and building it up again. I am still enjoying substitute teaching and crafting every chance I get. Well, guess that all for now. Hopefully I will post again very soon.

Julie

No comments: