Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Hey guys, I know it's been a while. We have been really busy around here. I have so much to talk about. I'm going to start with Halloween. We had a really enjoyable night. Christian went over to a friend's house to go to a party and trick or treating (yes they actually went door to door and got candy). Maybe the neighbors just thought they were really tall 8 year olds :-) Hayden went trick or treating with some friends in our neighborhood. While the kids went in search of the candy motherlode, Adam and I had a really good time hanging out with our neighbors. We got together with two of our neighbors and handed out candy together. It was a great night.


Meghan (bumble bee), Cory, Christian, Kelsey (lady bug), Kyle and ?? (only kid young enough to be trick or treating). I can't believe they went door to door. Anything for candy I guess.


Hayden (skeleton), Jessica (penguin) and Amanda (devil cat) checking out all of their candy. First they sorted it, then the trading began :-) That was always my favorite part of Halloween.


Part of our neighborhood get together (I couldn't get everyone in the picture).
It was a chilly evening so the fire was especially nice.

No comments: