Monday, February 2, 2009

Hayden's Tooth

Hayden has had half of a baby tooth that has been hanging on for the last year and a half. Yes, I said half of a baby tooth. Somehow, the baby tooth cracked and half of it came out. The rest stayed put, and the adult tooth has been coming in above it. Every time we go to the dentist I asked them to whack it lose. This time they finally did. So here is Hayden numbed (he had to get a filling too) and guazed, and holding his tooth. Well, actually he's holding a tooth shaped box that his actual tooth is in :-)


When we got in the car Hayden told me that the hygienist had told him that just because it was a half of a tooth didn't mean he should get half a visit from the Tooth Fairy. I said, Oh really? Well what if the Tooth Fairy doesn't have any cash on her? He said she could always transfer it into my Debit Card Account. I told him - Buddy, if you're old enough to know how to electronically transfer funds to a debit card account, I think you're a bit too old for the Tooth Fairy. He sheepishly agreed. Funny what kind of angles you'll try to work when you're saving up for an iPod Touch :-)

1 comment:

Amy E. McCollum said...

OMG that is so stinkin' funny!! You can transfer it to my account. Always a solution for ya mom! I'm still giggling! Miss You! Love You!
Amers